Wednesday, September 19, 2012

It's been quite a road that I have been down these last few weeks.  On July 30, 2012 my mother went in for what we thought would be "routine" surgery of the colon.  On August 18th she passed away from complications.  So I spent a week getting her apartment cleaned out and all her things relocated.  Thank goodness for my family and friends.  We buried her on the 25th.  Then settled down to the reality of the situation.  Life goes on... Now I'm back to the sewing machine.  It took me a whole day just to clean the sewing room up so that I could even find my machine or tables!  All is well again and I'm back to working on the QOV/VFW quilts.  I have several quilts worth of blocks gathered and 3-4 quilt tops ready to sandwich and get to the longarmer.  Forward Ho!  Time to get moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment